Hi,
Thankyou for ur reply. Due to security I cant disclose the link.

As you said markers are plotted randomly when thr are 1000's of addresses to
be plotted. I used to wonder abt it also.

I'll suggest the team to get the cooridinates address.

Is there any other way for it to plot all the addresses from the xml file.

Thankyou,
Neenz

--
Regards ,