On Apr 30, 4:49 am, "geocode...@gmail.com" <geocode...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Apr 30, 1:25 am, Neena Mathew <neena...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Thankyou for ur reply. Due to security I cant disclose the link.
>
> > As you said markers are plotted randomly when thr are 1000's of addresses to
> > be plotted. I used to wonder abt it also.
>
> > I'll suggest the team to get the cooridinates address.
>
> > Is there any other way for it to plot all the addresses from the xml file.
>
> See this example (sorry, not thousands of addresses, but it shows the
> problem):
>
> http://www.geocodezip.com/example_geomulti_bad3_xml.asp

And here is a throttled version, that will even create a copy of the
xml with the coordinates added (no guarantees...):
http://www.geocodezip.com/example_geomulti_throttled_xml.asp

You can even point it at your xml:
http://www.geocodezip.com/example_geomulti_throttled_xml.asp?url=htt...
(again no guarantees...)