Marco,

It appears you are specifying the 'series' options correctly, using the
targetAxisIndex option.  One other concern is whether you are using
corecharts or one of the new material charts.  If the latter, note that
they don't support the same options as the corecharts.

It would be best if you could give us a full example.  Hopefully, point to
a web page that shows the chart you are working with.  Then, draw a picture
of what you want it to look like instead.

dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJN-a7vdBQr3%2BAK0K1aGd52YXFp6u_BCqvQLjY143vjaZg%40mail.gmail.com.