Hello,

I am working on some google charts. In one of those charts i am using a Bar
Chart. I have negative and positive values, so i have bars to the right
(positive) and bars to the left (negative), but i am having the ticks with
negative values for the left bars. So i decided turn my positive values to
negative, my negative values to positive and apply the direction: -1 to get
the bars to the correct direction and without negative ticks. But i am
getting an issue with one of my annotations...it appears in the incorrect
position. Its visible in the image. Any idea what is going on and how to
fix it? Or a better solution for what i am trying to do?

Thanks,

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-la6MaC5QjV4/WAS6nGqvALI/AAAAAAAAAOU/4VCmJcElWgoMSs-cQLTkWWCgPtHsUekNACLcB/s1600/annotationIssue.png>
Best regards for you all.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/e6cd39f8-e820-4533-bf6b-1c5f4485d46b%40googlegroups.com.