Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your example. Maybe i am not exposing corrrectly my issue, i
am new with this, sorry! Basically my problem its with the ticks and i
tried solve it with all this values conversion and direction thing. What i
am trying to solve its the following:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Qs8Q_VcBVcs/WAY6Zh7RI4I/AAAAAAAAAOs/LrpYgyr9pVMpM6AXh1oonHPoeBZcqRFnwCLcB/s1600/expensiveChart1.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lZF_5DdxRBA/WAY6czFctsI/AAAAAAAAAOw/-Eta1IGnWtk_9PzrBh6441xC6iL68FtuwCLcB/s1600/expensiveChart1b.png>
I am using a animation during my charts draw. During that animation my
ticks for the negative values are negatives..but i want them so be
positive. Basically i want to have bars to the left and right (to negative
and positive values) but with positive values for the ticks. Check my
images please. The first image, to the left bars the ticks are negative
during the animation. When the animation finish, the ticks get the values
that i want (2nd image). I want always have the values like they are shown
on second image, even during the animation.
Its that possible? Any idea i can i change this behavior?

Thank you very much for be trying to help!
Regards,

terça-feira, 18 de Outubro de 2016 às 15:38:18 UTC+1, Daniel LaLiberte

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/08a55033-a5c2-44c7-babb-52c05986ddc6%40googlegroups.com.