Hey Daniel,

Thank you for your answer.

If i apply my original values and don´t revert the direction, this issue
don´t happen. So i don´t think that the problem its not enough space :/.
Its weird because this only happens when i change the direction of the bars!

Regards,

segunda-feira, 17 de Outubro de 2016 às 15:21:54 UTC+1, Daniel LaLiberte

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/72bdc51f-9943-4afc-93b0-34daf8982cde%40googlegroups.com.