Hi Robert,

There is no such option, though it sounds like it might be useful.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJOvt4COuP%2BVp4RidmKWWa%2BYUMJ8b_dZY7AW3h0pjbX%2BCg%40mail.gmail.com.