I spoke with Google support on the phone this morning, and after running me
through several different steps was never able to resolve the problem. She
told me to wait a few days to see if the problem corrected itself. If not,
I'm supposed to email her back. Recommend everyone else who is experiencing
these problems to do the same so Google can get on this and fix it. I'm not
real confident that it is going to fix itself.