Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting Google Support. I understand that you are having
issues with Google Sheets.

You can quickly calculate the sum, average, and count in Google Sheets.

See the sum & average <https://support.google.com/docs/answer/66032?hl=en>

I hope this information helps. Feel free to reply to this email to get back
in touch with me.We are available 24/7 to assist you.

Thanks,
Jon
The Google One team

Google One Android app
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.subscriptions.red>
   |   one.google.com   |   Google One Help Center
<https://support.google.com/googleone>

© Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
Mike Higgins <mikehiggins2...@gmail.com>
9:57 AM (4 minutes ago)
to googleone-support
Google Support's (GS) continued attempts to mollify its customers by
providing "how to" links instead of addressing the customers' specific
complaints that *GOOGLE SHEETS NO LONGER WORKS* only serves to further
aggravate said customers.

The fact that the GS members I have spoken to do not even have a Sheets
program to work with so they can see for themselves the MANY malfunctions
that the Sheets program is now saddled with - nor do they apparently have
any experience with Google Sheets at all - is absolutely infuriating.

It is painfully obvious that GS is nothing more than a hand-holding
operation that lacks any expertise or knowledge to understand program
malfunctions, or any power to get them repaired. It is just as obvious that
Google has not only no intention of making this MAJOR MALFUNCTION a
priority, they won't even admit the problem exists - despite countless
forum members' posts describing the exact same issues.

It's ironic that it's the GS experience, not the Sheets problem, that has
tainted *everything* Google for me.
I'm thinking *nothing* Google is the way to go.

One thing's for sure, GS is a complete FAIL.

Sincerely!