On 7 juin, 02:24, Mark  Renouf <mark.ren...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If the WebSocket
> standard ever materializes, it could be even better (and standards
> based), and act as a last-resort fallback on all platforms.

WebSocket is all about async communications which is a show-stopper
for OOPHM. When I prototyped theOOPHM support for Adobe AIR in GWT-in-
the-AIR, I first thought about using the network classes available in
that environment, unfortunately they all are async too, so the only
solution I found is using the AIR debugger to stop the execution or
the AIR runtime (break point) and then read and write variables as an
alternative to passing values on the wire.