Comment by markovuksanovic:

Could someone tell if it is possible to achieve something like (syntax is
definitely wrong but I hope you get the idea - it's more of a pseudo code )

foreach (String s in stringList)
         Well hello there
         <ui:gwtLabel value={bind to s} />
end foreach

I've seen that it possible to define a filed of for example list and then
in java class add items to that field.. but I would prefer something like
above - to have a loop which would generate widgets and bind there property
to a value.

For more information:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/UiBinder