On 2010/08/19 16:50:01, scottb wrote:
Still need answer on JJS -> i18n clear cache.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/1/3
File
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/CompilationStateBuilder.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/1/3#newcode223

dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/CompilationStateBuilder.java:223:
Collections.synchronizedMap(new HashMap<String, CompilationUnit>());
Ok... so the theory was this:

Location -> last ResourceTag via resourceContentCache
ResourceTag -> CompilationUnit via keepAliveLatestVersion

When a new ResourceTag preempts the old one in a particular location,
the
entries should fall out of keepAliveLatestVersion.

It looks like you just cut out the middle man here.  I'm sure the
change is
fine, but I'm struggling to understand what practical difference it
will make.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/1/5
File user/src/com/google/gwt/i18n/rebind/LocaleUtils.java (left):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/1/5#oldcode109
user/src/com/google/gwt/i18n/rebind/LocaleUtils.java:109: }
It should have been getting called from JavaToJavaScriptCompiler via
reflection.

*via reflection*....well that explains it...

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/show