> Is there a specific reason you wouldn't want to build from the
> revision (or subsequent revisions) that includes this fix?

Oh, not really--just convenience. I have a few projects/libraries with
GWT Mx versions and it would be nice to have them all on M3 and just
work. Especially since with milestone releases everything has to be on
pretty much the exact same version to avoid API incompatibilities.

But, you're right, I could build a M3+DevMode fix on my own. I'll plan
on doing that--just didn't know how big of a deal it was.

Thanks,
Stephen