For posterity, this issue was superceded by
http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/826802/show

On 2010/08/23 20:29:44, conroy wrote:
Discussed in person with jat and scottb:

Tests are failing for this change because the ThreadLocal assumptions
don't
actually hold under JUnit. As a result, I'm going to be dropping this
change in
favor of more explicitly caching based on the generator context
lifecycle.

On 2010/08/20 20:46:05, jat wrote:
> LGTM, though your format settings still seem to be off.
>
> http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/29001/30006
> File

user/src/com/google/gwt/resources/rebind/context/AbstractResourceContext.java
> (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/29001/30006#newcode87

user/src/com/google/gwt/resources/rebind/context/AbstractResourceContext.java:87:
> getLogger().log(TreeLogger.ERROR, "Unable to determine mime type of
resource",
> e);
> Formatting changes still seem wrong here, as this now exceeds 80
columns.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/show