Mostly LGTM.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1268801/diff/7001/1003
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/typeinfo/JType.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1268801/diff/7001/1003#newcode24
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/typeinfo/JType.java:24: * Returns
this type with no type annotations or type variables. See the JLS
Good link.  The term "type annotations" doesn't mean anything to me,
though.  Should I know this term?  This is what I found, but I don't
think it's what we mean here:

http://types.cs.washington.edu/jsr308/

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1268801/diff/7001/1003#newcode110
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/typeinfo/JType.java:110: *
superclass or superinterface.</li>
I'm not sure we actually do this in TypeOracle.  I wasn't aware of this
part.  If we're not sure, might be better to leave the comment alone.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1268801/show