http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1375802/diff/9001/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/PersistentUnitCache.java
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/PersistentUnitCache.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1375802/diff/9001/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/PersistentUnitCache.java#newcode353
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/PersistentUnitCache.java:353:
synchronized (unitMap) {
According to the javadoc for Collections.synchronizedMap(): "It is
imperative that the user manually synchronize on the returned map when
iterating over any of its collection views"....(I think Eric added the
synchronization here in response to an earlier comment of mine).  I
think this is correct here, and in this case we do want to lock the
queue while cleaning up, no?  (For ordering/precedence reasons?).

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1375802/