http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1420804/diff/7001/user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/FieldManager.java
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/FieldManager.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1420804/diff/7001/user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/FieldManager.java#newcode251
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/FieldManager.java:251: if
(fieldWriter == null) {
On 2011/04/21 18:10:36, rjrjr wrote:
Are you sure this isn't a user error? It sure looks like one to me, in
which
case this must be a call to logger.die and you have to deal with all
the throws
UncaughtException ripples.

I don't think this is user related but even if I'm wrong I wouldn't be
able to specify the right message to help developers.

But I can for sure call:
  writer.die("The required field %s doesn't exist.");
if you think I should.

Or maybe let a NPE spread indicating that there's a bug somewhere in the
parsers.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1420804/diff/7001/user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/UiBinderWriter.java
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/UiBinderWriter.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1420804/diff/7001/user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/UiBinderWriter.java#newcode316
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/UiBinderWriter.java:316: if
(useLazyWidgetBuilders) {