On Wednesday, May 25, 2011 3:29:35 PM UTC+2, Jeff Larsen wrote:

> Wow, this is awesome.

+1

> I haven't started digging into the code yet, but I would like to point out
> a minor nit. In Firefox giving the scrollbars opacity looks OK, but in
> chrome, it doesn't look right (see attached file). Personally, I think
> people are used to not being able to see through scrollbars so I would
> recommend just removing the opacity.

This was part of another patch a few weeks ago, it's the CustomScrollPanel.

What you're seeing only applies on Windows (IIRC, I had that on Windows XP
too on the CustomScrollPanel demo that John put online at the time it
proposed the widget), as it shows well on Ubuntu. It's a Chrome bug that I
think is not worth working around in GWT.
See http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=24524

> Another thing, the column headers don't change based on local in
> CellSampler, or at least they didn't when I switched to an Arabic locale.

Unrelated again, and already present in the current Showcase (with
CellTable):
http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html?locale=ar#!CwCellSampler
(and I believe not a bug actually, as the header text is the name of the
cell class being used, minus the "Cell" suffix)