Daniel,

Thanks for the background info.

In my applications (non public web apps for banking purposes)  I tend to
use GIN, Guava, UiBinder + Widgets + GWT-RPC.

- GWT-RPC has been a limitation (I filled several issues in the passed) and
I was looking for a REST/JSON replacement but it was not available at the
time (now it is). So I can already move away from GWT-RPC.
- UiBinder is really fundamental, but if we need to switch to pure HTML
then it should not be that hard to do, UiBinder files are already 80% pure
HTML anyway. CssResources and such might be a bit more work... we were
planning to move to GssResources ... will those remain ? probably not...
- Widgets ... by switching to GQuery we can avoid widgets for most cases
(although I will have a dependency on Element. But here again, I am sure
there will be a replacement for Element using Elemental (and hopefully a
GQuery update to moves to something else ?)
- CellWidgets. We depend and enhance the various cellWidgets a lot (adding
resizing, filtering, dynamic loading, custom generators to generate the
columns, ...). These will be hard to replace at this point (I do like the
Vaadin Grid ... who knows).

Is Singular planned to be a replacement for UiBinder or is it too early to
ask that question ?

Greets,
David