Will the new transpiler support the following features and fixes the linked
issues:

- "Good" SourceMaps including SuperDebug (see Brians speech at gwt.create)
and debugger support within the IDE (like sdbg for eclipse)

- StackTraces including emulation mode (for browsers without - like
Safari), StackTraceDeobfuscator and closure support (the current one is
still broken - see https://github.com/gwtproject/gwt/issues/7800)

- "Story of Your Compile" or something similar to optimize and analyze the
results of the transpiler