On 20 avr, 23:54, plcoirier <plcoir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a native GWT chart library. I would like to be able to
> draw all different kinds of chart (line chart, bart chart, area chart,
> pie chart...). I also would like a client solution.
> I unfortunately can't use Google Visualization bc it's for an intranet
> website and users may not have access to google servers. Flash
> solutions aren't an option either :(
>
> I saw gchart but I need pie charts that are completely filled.
>
> Any other ideas of library?

Huh! no flash?! Which browser(s) are you targetting?
If you only plan on supporting relatively modern browsers and/or IE,
then you could use SVG or canvas (for the formers) and VML for the
latter (I guess silverlight or java applets aren't an option either?).
There are a few GWT projects for charting based on canvas but they
don't seem maintained... (for example http://code.google.com/p/glotr/
)
You can eventually use the GWTCanvas widget from the GWT Incubator and
do the plotting/charting by yourself:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/GWTCanvas

Unfortunately, Chronoscope doesn't meet your criterias as it doesn't
do pies (it's oriented towards time-based data...), otherwise, it's a
very well-thought-out project from one of the best GWT user/
contributor out there!
http://timepedia.org/chronoscope/