> Thanks all for your help.
You're welcome!

> Ben, I looked at the links you gave me, a lot of interesting things
> but no client-site library that fits my need.
For what it's worth, I too would really like a client-side library -
mainly so that I can do lots of quick, small updates without much
latency. The quality just wasn't adequate for the client-side
libraries that I tried, so I switched back to a server-side library.
In my case, so far there has been no noticeable increase in latency:
you may wish to reconsider your need for a client-side solution, and
at least try it with an easy server-side solution (aka Google Chart
API or Eastwood) and see what your results are. Maybe you've already
tried this, or have other good reasons for a client-side solution.

> So I think I'm gonna end up doing a wrapper for dojo chart.
Sounds like a great project, and one that would be useful to many
(including me). If you make progress on this, would you consider
establishing a Google Code project?

Best of luck,
Ben.