I'm actually looking for a client side library where you can have
interaction similar to flash (chart changing colors when the mouse
goes over it and stuff like that). And dojo seems to do the trick.
Here is a link with simple animation on graphs:
http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/dojotoolkit/dojox/charting/tests/test_event2d.html

Dojo chart seems to be really powerful.

So we're going to realize a simple wrapper of Dojo. Unfortunately it's
for my company so I won't be able to release the code :(

I tried to use tatami but it's not compatible with GWT1.6, hopefully
soon it will be so that everybody can enjoy a full wrapper for Dojo.

Pierre