> Is there a way i can try these? the documents i got along with the milestone
> download doesn't contain anything about 2.0 Milestone 1 and its Features? i
> was hoping if some one could point me to examples of Declarative UI and Code
> Splitting examples?

Check the mail sample for declarative UI, for runAsync(),
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit-Contributors/browse_thread/thread/eb9c8cf046cbaaf2
.  The whole process is rather simple; call
GWT.runAsync(new RunAsyncCallback(){
onFailure(){Window.alert("Failed to load application");
onSuccess(){
  GuiStuffOrWhatever.init();
  //...
}
});

Whatever code that is referenced inside the GuiStuffOrWhatever class,
but NOT outside that class, will be chunked into a delayed download.
Using lots and lots of interfaces instead of full objects will make
your initial download full of basic prototype rules that all your
specific objects will share, and will not need to re-download / wait
for other implementations to be initialized.  Basically, if you've
been careful to keep your specialized modules separated into unique
packages and reduced dependencies / use interfaces instead of full
object references, you should be able to take full advantage of this.
If all your code references all your other code over and over again,
you won't get much more use out of runAsync other than to have a nice
splash "loading" page while you do your monolithic onModuleLoad() code
inside a single runAsync(new RunAsyncCallback(){}); call.