I think everyone is misinterpreting the statement in the documentation
"Activities are analogous to presenters"

the exact definition of analogous is : "similar or equivalent in some
respects though otherwise dissimilar"

the key part of what people are missing being 'otherwise dissimilar'

it seems that everyone is taking that statement as having said both
activities and presenters being similar only...!