I am working on a GWT application and over time it has become
extremely slow while running in IE7.  It still runs very fast in
Firefox3 however.  This leads me to believe there must be some GWT
specific programming techniques that while acceptable when running in
Firefox, cause IE to run very slow.

I know there are various debuggers and things I can use to attempt to
find the cause, but has anyone run into this issue where IE is slow
and FF is fast?  Have you found any techniques which enabled you to
speed up IE?

Thanks,

TJ