I agree with cri, probably the documentation should be reviewed and
updated to GWT 2.3.
Reading all the stuff I miss the big picture, should be useful some
schemes that summarize things.

Anyway I wil try to implement a complete example on AppEngine using
Activity, Places, MWP, RequestFactory, Editor and so on.
I will need help of everyone and code review :)