Hi Thomas,

Thanks for putting this, but how do u register the tokens specific can you
given up a n entire example along with Activities and
Place

eg: http://localhost:/book:id=1&id=2
http://localhost/search?author:name=50&publisher=MIT<http://localhost/author:name=50&publish=MIT>

Meaning in the above the example you suggested how to parse the token, but
how do you register this token for each place.

how to achieve different parameters for each of the place, pls suggest ur
thoughts, Thanks in advance
Sri.