Hi Sowdri,

Thanks a lot this example help me lot but if we see the example concentrates
how to parse the params and spilt.

One basic question how do we append params in the url

http://localhost:8080/#

for this URL how can i append params with activities and places, where as in
case of earlier we have Fragements or HistoryTokens.

Can you please clarify or help  as i am having tough time with A&P.

Thanks
Swaroop