I have released the code and executables,
 it's not fully documented at the moment, and I'll definitively tune things
in the next days,

what to say..  I have used two standard benchmark codes sieve and GNU fft
(little modifications), and I have assured JIT to compile all the code
thanks to warmup, and I have generated sideffects from all the benchmark
loops in order to avoid optimization from cutting them out.

I have also tried to write cross-java/Javascript Regex expressions, but you
know, this is for fun and time is lacking... so, if you find errors, fixes,
or you have suggestions, please send me patches.
Criticisms are welcome.

Regards

http://thegoodcodeinn.blogspot.it/2013/02/gwt-java-benchmarks-released.html
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-java-benchmark/