Hi!

I had occasion to look around Socorro, and I noticed the documentation has ads.
Why is this? At first, I thought I might have happened on random shovelware,
but it seems that

https://github.com/mozilla-services/socorro

links to

https://socorro.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

I named Socorro and the "collector", which is what I was looking at. I was
surprised to see a banner ad on the docs for this software. There are probably
no lines of code written by me left, but it is nevertheless troubling.

It doesn't seem consistent with Mozilla's mission to serve static documentation
with ads. For example, MDN doesn't work this way.

thanks,
Rob