Great, I see that Dan opened a ticket about BABELing. Not sure where you’re
pushing it but please let me know when you have and we’ll be glad to take a
look.

It looks like you are using ATC, not NDF-RT (VA)?

Also, if you are including all retired RxNorm codes, how do you arrange the
ontology in the case where two RxNorm codes refer to exactly the same drug?

Thanks,
Jeff Klann, PhD