The link goes nowhere – can anyone point us in the right direction?

Thanks
Richard

From: IBM My Notifications [mailto:mynot...@stg.events.ihost.com]
Sent: 02 February 2018 16:39
To: Sobey, Richard A <r.so...@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject: FLASH: IBM Spectrum Scale (GPFS): Undetected corruption of archived
sparse files (Linux) (2018.02.02)

Storage

IBM My Notifications

Check out the IBM Electronic
Support<http://www.ibm.com/support/electronicsupport>

IBM Spectrum Scale

: IBM Spectrum Scale (GPFS): Undetected corruption of archived sparse files
(Linux)<http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=ssg1S1012054&myns=s033&mynp=OCSTXKQY&mynp=OCSWJ00&mync=E&cm_sp=s033-_-OCSTXKQY-OCSWJ00-_-E>

IBM has identified an issue with IBM GPFS and IBM Spectrum Scale for Linux
environments, in which a sparse file may be silently corrupted during archival,
resulting in the file being restored incorrectly.

Feedback<https://www-01.ibm.com/support/feedback/techFeedbackCardContentMyNotifications.html>
 | Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/IBMStorageSupt>.

Your support Notifications display in English by default. Machine translation
based on your IBM profile language setting is added if you specify this option
in My defaults within My Notifications. (Note: Not all languages are available
at this time, and the English version always takes precedence over the machine
translated version.)

Get help with technical questions on the dW Answers
forum<https://developer.ibm.com/answers/>

To ensure proper delivery please add
mynot...@stg.events.ihost.com<mailto:mynot...@stg.events.ihost.com> to your
address book.

You received this email because you are subscribed to IBM My Notifications as:
r.so...@imperial.ac.uk<mailto:r.so...@imperial.ac.uk>

Please do not reply to this message as it is generated by an automated service
machine.

©International Business Machines Corporation 2018. All rights reserved.
IBM United Kingdom Limited