Good stuff. Thanks all.

________________________________
From: gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org
<gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org> on behalf of Fosburgh,Jonathan
<jfosb...@mdanderson.org>
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 5:03:00 PM
To: gpfsug main discussion list
Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] FW: FLASH: IBM Spectrum Scale (GPFS): Undetected
corruption of archived sparse files (Linux) (2018.02.02)

The document is now up.

From: <gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org> on behalf of Jonathan Fosburgh
<jfosb...@mdanderson.org>
Date: Friday, February 2, 2018 at 10:59 AM
To: gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org>
corruption of archived sparse files (Linux) (2018.02.02)

I’ve just reached out to our GPFS architect at IBM.

corruption of archived sparse files (Linux) (2018.02.02)

The link goes nowhere – can anyone point us in the right direction?

Thanks
Richard