From: gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org
<gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org> On Behalf Of Howard, Stewart Jameson
Sent: 06 April 2018 16:15
To: gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org
Subject: [gpfsug-discuss] Experiences with Synchronous Replication, Stretch
Clusters, and Spectrum Scale <= 4.2

Hi All,

I was wondering what experiences the user group has had with stretch 4.x
clusters.  Specifically, we're interested in:

1)  What SS version are you running?

2)  What hardware are you running it on?

3)  What has been your experience with testing of site-failover scenarios
(e.g., full power loss at one site, interruption of inter- site link).

Thanks so much for your help!

Stewart