Hi Tiago, I am a new user for Graph Tool.  I was trying to do a fitting
approach for a graph. And to measure the goodness of fit, I intend to use
log of likelihood score for the generated graph and the real graph.

For this, I needed to calculate the probabilities of each edge existing in
the generated graph. However, when I use the 'get_edge_prob' function for
BlockState, I get values which are greater than 0 for an edge existing.
Which should not be possible since log(prob) <= 0. It is supposed to return
'unnormalised log probability' of the edge.

Can you please clarify?

Sent from the Main discussion list for the graph-tool project mailing list
archive at Nabble.com.
graph-tool mailing list