Hi Tiago, so this is what I want:
I want to calculate the log likelihood that the SBM modeled from a network
fits the network correctly. I want to compare this with the likelihood of
other model fits to the network. I have the log likelihood scores for other
model fits, but SBM is pending.
Till now, I was trying to get the edge probabilities for all the edges and
trying to calculate the log likelihood based on that, but it doesn't seem
like this is a good way to go.

Can you give me a workaround for this with Graph Tool?

I want to calculate the likelihood that the model generated by
minimize_blockmodel_dl fits the graph which is input into it without
dropping any constants in the process.  The constants part is important
because I want the real likelihood so that I can compare it with fits of
other models.

Sent from the Main discussion list for the graph-tool project mailing list
archive at Nabble.com.
graph-tool mailing list