On 31/05/14 23:19, Markus Neteler wrote:
On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Moritz Lennert
<mlenn...@club.worldonline.be> wrote:
- Real freeze of grass64_release at the end of this week. This means that
any backports from grass6_devel should happen before that moment. But only
non-invasive and well-tested elements should be backported.

Seems nothing got backported in the past week any more:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/log/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4

At the same time, we did not officially announce the calendar (it was in a reply to a long-going thread...). But let's hope all the interested people saw the calendar.

- RC1 beginning of next week

Should that happen then?

I think (also in line with the above) a clear freeze announcement has to go out first to give a 24-48h warning to everyone. Then RC1 can be tagged.

Sorry, but I won't be of much help these days as we've started exams here and I'll be busy with that almost all week.

Moritz