Hi Stefan,

> As recently also discussed on the QGIS mailinglist, packages from a
> repository named "unstable" can get blocked by system administrators (who not
> necessarily will take the time to try to understand what is behind all
> applications), regardless if I as a user tell them that "unstable" actually
> means "current release"...

I completely understand, and agree with your opinion. It's very
confusing. Also from Debian point of view (experimental -> unstable ->
testing -> stable). Please express your opinion on ubuntugis ml (or I
can forward your message if you prefer). Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa