Hi,

A computer science student of our university will probably start working on an active learning framework for image classification in GRASS. This means (in brief) selecting some pixels/objects and assigning them to a class, using them to train a machine learning classifier and then identifying those unclassified pixels/objects that would best improve the classification if the user assigned them a class.

There will, therefore, be some interaction between the user and the GUI and I was wondering if there is some howto explaining how to approach the coding of a g.gui.* module. I know there is the GUI part of the programmers manual [1], but this is "just" a list of functions and classes, but no introduction.

Any pointers ?

Thanks !

Moritz

[1] https://grass.osgeo.org/programming6/wxpythonlib.html