On 4/01/19 17:22, Martin Landa wrote:
Hi,

pá 4. 1. 2019 v 16:25 odesílatel Moritz Lennert
<mlenn...@club.worldonline.be> napsal:
As the 1592.85€ were not put onto the current bank account, I suppose
that they have been spent completely, but I don't know. Where was this
money located "physically", only in Martin's bank account, or is there
some money somewhere else, maybe in the US ?

money have been located at my Fio bank account and my PayPal account.
Fio bank account has been canceled and my PayPal account is currently
on zero.

The current bank account's only income were 2000€ Euro apparently
received from OSGeo. In the Sprint 2018 account's [1] I see that a bit
over 2700€ were supposed to be reimbursed (IIRC, Nikos did not claim
reimbursement), so we did spend more than we received for this sprint.

Based on [1] and [2,3]:

  3630.74 -  3063.28 = 567.46

Or I am wrong?

Well, I don't think the actual amount spent for travel grants was 2957.28€, as IIRC, Nikos never claimed his 225.00€, so total expenses would be 2838.28€, and so we should have

3630.74€ - 2838.28€ = 792,46€

left. On the bank account we have 887,46€, so either some reimbursements still need to happen (but I'm not aware of any), or there is some error in the calculations somewhere.

I think we probably need some more structured general accounting, not
only ad-hoc for different events, and not only on the wiki. At least

I completely agree.

I would suggest something very simple such as:

https://lite.framacalc.org/rtaam2nzg3

where we just note all income as positive and expenditures as negative numbers to get automatic balance.

Moritz