Hi Moritz,

Thanks a lot for this initiative! Open collective seems like a pretty cool
complement to other existing ways of collecting money.

I was inspecting a bit which other organizations are there, and I found
many well known companies and NGOs (See for example:
https://opencollective.com/babel). Furthermore, it seems it also allows for
recurring contributions with different categories.

I do not understand the fiscal host part, but as you say maybe OSGeo can
become a fiscal host. Would you ask them too?

Cheers,
Vero