Dear Roger,

This is great news!!! Thanks for your great work and commitment!! Much
appreciated!

I use this thread also to invite folks using rgrass(7) to help us
create/update tutorials in the grass wiki [1] and create vignettes for the
package website [2] so that the new functions get more visibility and
usage.

With this in mind, I'd like to use the content of this email to create a
twitter thread from GRASS account, would you agree Roger?

Thanks again!

Best,
Vero

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/R_statistics