Hi all,

> I can't get any my existing subgroups listed when I try the interactive way!

Yes, that is precisely what I noticed as well!

> However it works (almost) when I put everything in a command line:
> i.class map=MOD2006NIR group=MOD2006 subgroup=BGRNIR outsig=i.class_TEST

Works for me, too: the module opens and I can start the classification. All seems OK so far.

> (my problem is that I always get a data error when I try to "analyze" aregion digitised within i.class).

That doesn't happen to me. I can analyze all the regions, and get no error messages. And when I exit the module, the signature file is saved. The module claims that it is saved, and I can see it appearing where it should be. But when I continue the classification with i.maxlik, the signature file cannot be accessed.

I can't see any way to go around this, so I've started experimenting with i.smap instead (thanks for the tip, Jachym!). But I'm still very curious about this, so I'd love to hear any theories as to why this happens.

Yours,

Paula Sankelo