On 18/10/16 17:44, James Duffy wrote:
On 18 October 2016 at 16:37, Moritz Lennert
<mlenn...@club.worldonline.be <mailto:mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>> wrote:

    On 18/10/16 17:28, James Duffy wrote:

        On 18 October 2016 at 16:17, Moritz Lennert
        <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be
        <mailto:mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>
        <mailto:mlenn...@club.worldonline.be
        <mailto:mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>>> wrote:

            On 18/10/16 14:27, James Duffy wrote:

                Hello,

                I'm using GRASS 7.0.4 on the OSGeoLive pre-built
        operating system. I
                have installed the addon 'i.segment.stats' to use with
        my output
                from
                'i.segment.uspo'.

                When selecting the 'rasters' input for this tool, I
        choose the
                original
                layers that were used to create the segmented map in the
        first
                place.
                Upon execution of 'i.segment.stats', i get the following
        error:

                Element type should be "cell" and not "raster.

            The above message is just a warning and should not keep the
        module
            from working. I just fixed this (r69700), so try reinstalling
            i.segment.stats.

        Ok thank you, have reinstalled and the message no longer appears.

                The tool does not continue and outputs a blank .csv file.

                Any help solving this would be much appreciated.

            Could you send us the command line used (you can get that by
        pushing
            the 'Copy' button in the GUI of the module or through the
        command
            history in the GUI 'command console')

        i.segment.stats --overwrite --verbose
        map=angle_seg_uspo_angle_region_1_rank1@angle1
        rasters=angle_ortho.1@angle1
        raster_statistics=min,max,mean,stddev,sum
        csvfile=/home/jd/Wales_GRASS/isegstats_gp_test separator=comma

        With this command, the output .csv is still empty apart from the
        headers.

    Are you sure the region is set to
    angle_seg_uspo_angle_region_1_rank1 ? I.e.:

    g.region rast=angle_seg_uspo_angle_region_1_rank1

This fixed it. Sorry, I assumed that the region was already set to the
rasters that were used to create the segmented map (which are identical
in extent to the segmented map itself). Will make a note in my script to
always set the region to the input for i.segment.stats.

It all depends on how you used i.segment.uspo and what the region setting before running it was...

Glad you found the issue.

Moritz