On Nov 5, 2007, at 7:05 PM, Hamish wrote:

William Kyngesburye wrote:
Would it be possible to get upload access for binaries on the GRASS
site?

If you have write access to the grass6/ CVS, you also have write access to the
web/ dirs.

http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/web/grass63/binary/macosx/

Ah, right.  It's been a while since I worked in the web area.

So, using the linux downloads as a sample, it appears that if there is a README.html, the folder contents are shown before the README.html. Though I don't see any binaries in CVS, is that really where I would put them?

Or is there a definitive description of how that works?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro