I SUPPORT the struggle of the people, but not hyprocrats like sugatakumari..
even if Narendra MOdi comes forward and give support to the struggle against
Athirappilly project, one can accept
but it does not deter the right to criticise MOdi
same is applicable to our little modies of God's own land
i know der is a strong lobby (even in media) to protect people like
sugatakumari
they will never let any thing go against her
i m not here to teach u anything
and dont consider such frauds like sugatakumari as samskarika naya or
whatever
u have the right to celebrate her....she has done hijjacking quite well in
many cases (see Sex racket scandles, her infamous organisation at tvm wil
give testimony)(green mongering is a nice mask!!)
i just expressed by protest
that's all..
kudos

On 24/09/2007, Anil Tharayath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ranjit it seems by your comment that the "saamskaarika nayakanmaar/
> nayikamaar" cant even express anything". Murari passed an information
> that Sugathakumari will be visiting as to give solidarity to the
> struggle.
>
> " അവര്‍ ജീവിച്ചൊട്ടേ" Ranjite..............
>
> Why you also feel for the struggle please extend your solidarity too.
>
> On Sep 24, 10:03 am, "Santhosh Kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Ranjit, what do you mean by the comment. i support anivar. many of us
> may
> > have difference opinions but it is time to support the campaign.
> >
> > And do you mean that you think that campaign against Aathirappilly
> Project
> > is unwanted and the
> > project should go through? Please explain.
> >
> > Santhosh

> > > Athirappilly??????!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > > Ranjit, Please pointout your arguments clearly than a passing comment.
> > > Do you think support of a person= hijacking the campaign? if
> > > sugathakumari (one among your samskarika nayakan/ nayika) supports a
> > > campaign , the campaign willbe hijacked? If yes, what you think about
> > > the people in athirapally who fights against the project?, their
> dignity.
> >
> > > Your arguments ( comapring samskarika nayakan with the above comment)
> is
> > > too much contradicting .
> >
> > >   I feel the comment is too much oppressive i feel. It will not help
> the
> > > campaign & its spirit.
> >
> > > Anivar- Hide quoted text -

Ranjit