to dilip
how do u differenciate btn extreme and neutral moralisms??
the kind of moralism preached by dilip may be sufficient for his
intellectual appetite. carry on (more lessons left..)
regarding Chitralekha issue, who am i to say that ajitha cant sign (thnks
for the inofrmation that ajitha is one of the signitories).. similarly i m
not asking u not to invite sugatha... just as u have the right to protest
CRYING MORAL MORAL , i exercise my right to protest...

to parshanth
huh ! good to see someone without any moral obligation who belives concrete
evidences like our SUPREME court judges (Sabbbarval kee jai)
hearsays can be true, and evidences can be fabricated
but positions taken by indivduals shows wht they are... and sugatha has done
it in many occasions.. since i m not interested in making sugatha another
idiot gandhi, sorry to say that i hvent written dinasari kurrippu.....that's
why i said read newspapers... news will give u some idea abt ur happening
history... even if  one wants to safeguard their slave master.

ORMAKALUNDAYIRIKKANAM ennathu T V Chandrante verumoru mammotty chitram
matramalla suhruthe.....

--
Ranjit