focus on personalities may also harm any movemnt
and when such celebrations happen one may protest

none here looked at sugatakumari's personal choices
but criticed her positions pointng various issues (environmntls to sex
racket to feminsm)

personalities r complex specimens. u cant pick one moment and comment.
but an array of such moments may provide some insights into the
positions and when such positions (along with personalities) are
celebrted, one may resort to question it. i hope it may furhter the
debate and give an opportunity of self critique for any movemnt.

moderation and censorship r diffrent. and whne some one decides wht is
spam and wht is not, s/he has the responsiblty to keep transparency
which unfortunately was not seen in anivar.
for a TAmil brahmin proffessor Bama, tamil dalit wrter's book was
rubbish (read spam)
here for anivar, geedha and my mails were spam (read rubbish)
this shows the politics of moderation
thnaks

Dalit is not a cry for uplift; It is a vision for change
Violence against the violence of non-violence