On Tue, Apr 2, 2024 at 6:41 AM Sven Schreiber
<sven.schrei...@fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Am 02.04.2024 um 10:21 schrieb Brian Revell:
>
> Allin
> thanks for the lead ..
>
> Here's what resulted.....
>
> gretl console: type 'help' for a list of commands
> ? include StrucBreak.gfn
>  C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\gretl\functions\StrucBreak\StrucBreak.gfn
> ? pkg query StrucBreak
> File: C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\gretl\functions\StrucBreak\StrucBreak.gfn
> Package: StrucBreak 0.91 (2021-07-20)
>
> Then I guess there must be some stale StrucBreak version on your system, and
> somehow gretl is picking that in the GUI context. It clearly shouldn't do
> that, but perhaps you could try doing a file search on your computer for
> other occurrences of the StrucBreak.gfn file.

If there is a stale version that's getting loaded via the GUI it's
most likely in

C:\Progam Files\gretl\functions\StrucBreak

Deleting that directory should then fix matters. Since the last
release we've made some changes that should prevent this sort of
mix-up from happening.

Allin